Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Favorite Heroines From TV


Since my day happens to fall on Tuesday this month, I decided to do Top Ten Tuesday! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is Top Ten Favorite Heroines from TV!

1 - The Clones, from Orphan Black

If you've seen the show, no explanation required.




2 - Kenzi, from Lost Girl


Don't we all, Kenzi?

3 - Tamsin, from Lost Girl

Her character arc is one of the best I've ever seen.



4 - Kaylee, from Firefly

If you don't love her, you have no soul. My professional opinion.



5 - Petty Officer Anastasia Dualla, from Battlestar Galactica

This show has a lot of fantastic characters, but Dee had a quiet, steady strength that I think most people overlooked.



6 - Bo, from Lost Girl

Can you tell I love this show? A kick-ass, feminine, bisexual woman who doesn't apologize or agonize over her sexuality? Yes, please!



7 - Daenerys Targaryen, from Game of Thrones

Y'all know I couldn't leave out the mother of dragons.



8 - Claudia, from Warehouse 13



9 - The Pink Ranger, from Power Rangers

You go, girl! #notashamed



10 - Rocky Blue, from Shake It Up

Yes, I watch the Disney Channel. Don't judge me. I love Rocky!!



No comments:

Post a Comment